Search This Blog

Friday 6 March 2015

Another Arsenal Blog..



Another Arsenal blog, what's new, eh?

This whole blogging thing seems like fun, I mean a lot of people seem to be doing it, so why not give it a try myself. I already annoy enough people with my ramblings, so why not scribble them down and see what other people think. To be perfectly honest i'm not 100% sure how this whole thing will work out, save to say it will be a blog about arsenal and all it entails. I'm still looking at the layout and all that nonsense which is really not my strong point, so it might take a while before the blog takes on its own, fully complete layout. In the mean time I best get to what this is all about and get down to the whole Arsenal side of things. This is already a lot of fun, I don't have to write in that formal College essay style anymore. God I hated those.

Finally I just want to point out that this blog is opinion based and I have no actual writing qualifications, so its all just about the Arsenal.

Anyhow that will serve as a little introduction, I don't want to start an Arsenal post here, so I hope to have the first one up soon.

Subjectively, Cosmic Kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment